Tuesday, February 8, 2011

13 Reasons

13 reasons I love my life...

1. I wake up next to the love of my life every morning.

2. I have the greatest two kids any "step" parent could ask for.

3. I have a Mom and a Dad who love me and did their best to raise me right.

4. I have the best siblings, life would have been very boring without them in it. (including in-laws) :)

5. I have the most awesomest nieces and nephews, it is an honor to be their aunt.

6. I have the dearest and sweetest Grandma around, she has shown me the world through her eyes.

7. I have Aunts and Uncles galore, who have been like parents but so much cooler :).

8. I have the most fantabulous cousins, we can be apart for years and pick up where we left off.

9. I have a treasure trove of friends, whom without I would be lost.

10. I have my health, I am so very thankful for this because I am not a pleasant sick person.

11. I have the ability to learn and the desire to improve myself.

12. I have a past that keeps me hopeful for the future.

13. I have Jesus, for without Him I have nothing!!

I have more than 13 reasons to love my life but I thought I would stay with the theme of bakers dozen...

No comments:

Post a Comment