13 reasons I love my life...
1. I wake up next to the love of my life every morning.
2. I have the greatest two kids any "step" parent could ask for.
3. I have a Mom and a Dad who love me and did their best to raise me right.
4. I have the best siblings, life would have been very boring without them in it. (including in-laws) :)
5. I have the most awesomest nieces and nephews, it is an honor to be their aunt.
6. I have the dearest and sweetest Grandma around, she has shown me the world through her eyes.
7. I have Aunts and Uncles galore, who have been like parents but so much cooler :).
8. I have the most fantabulous cousins, we can be apart for years and pick up where we left off.
9. I have a treasure trove of friends, whom without I would be lost.
10. I have my health, I am so very thankful for this because I am not a pleasant sick person.
11. I have the ability to learn and the desire to improve myself.
12. I have a past that keeps me hopeful for the future.
13. I have Jesus, for without Him I have nothing!!
I have more than 13 reasons to love my life but I thought I would stay with the theme of bakers dozen...