Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February 1st Already

So I talked about doing this months ago... but have been puting it off for some reason. Not sure if anyone will care about this but if you want to know what is going on in the life of the Eastern Idaho Baker's you can check it out here. So far this evening is pretty boring... tax stuff. My poor husband puting up with me going through my chaos to find the AGI number to file the darm things. The IRS pin wasnt working. AHhhhhhhhhh! I hate this time of the year. But the good news is we are getting money back. I was afraid with my income it was going to send us into the next tax bracket and it didn't. So funny my hubby is sitting next to me and we are both blogging... Mine is mindless chatter his is about business I am sure. So anyway I hope this will inspire me to finish my book... any insights will be much appreciated. Also just want to share about our life here in Idaho too.

1 comment:

  1. Excited to follow your blog! I love reading what people have to say. :-)

    I have one, too, if you want to check it out: www.wsaganderson.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete