Monday, February 7, 2011

The other woman...

I am the other woman...

Although I entered the picture well after the separation, well after the divorce...

I am still the other woman....

I am the other woman in his life now

I am the other woman in their childrens lives

I have taken over where she used to reside

I have filled the broken pieces of his heart and made it whole again

Our life is different than their life was...

Better, richer, harmonious, a firm foundation in Christ

But still, I am the other woman...

Not in his eyes,

But in the eyes of those around

So I may be the other woman...

But I get to love him with my whole heart

I get to love his children as my own

And our life together is wonderful...

So who cares if I am the other woman...

in this case the other woman wins...

And the other woman is me!!

1 comment: